EVENT: Third Annual Symposium 2023 at University of Queensland, St Lucia 25-27 September 2023 (Registration closed)
Updated 31 October 2023
UPDATE October 2023: Registrations have closed for this event.
The third Annual Symposium for the ARC Training Centre for the Transformation of Australia’s Biosolids Resource will be held at the University of Queensland’s St. Lucia campus in Brisbane commencing on Monday 25 September 2023.
25 and 26 September – 2 Day Annual Biosolids Symposium.
27 September – Workshop for Industry Partners and Centre Researchers.
REGISTRATION – ONLINE ONLY – Follow the link below to register your online attendance.
Registration is required to attend this event.
- In person attendance – REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
- Online attendance – REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
If you have any problem accessing the link above, then please copy the following into your browser to register:
https://uqz.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Hy1eCN3lSriNEKixCkp87g (online registration link)
University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus, Queensland
The symposium will be across 2 locations on Campus:
Monday 25 September 2023:
- Conference Venue: GHD Auditorium, Advanced Engineering Building (49) Staff House Road, UQ St Lucia Campus, Brisbane
- Conference Dinner Venue: Brisbane City Hall, 64 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000 [Note: no late registrations can be accepted for this event – due date 15 September]
Tuesday 26 September 2023:
- Conference Venue: Room 110-111, ModWest Building (11A) UQ St Lucia Campus, Brisbane
Wednesday 27 September 2023:
- Workshop Venue: Room 110-111, ModWest Building (11A) UQ St Lucia Campus, Brisbane
- Site Visit Location (Numbers limited): Urban Utilities Luggage Point Innovation Precinct
HOW TO GET THERE:
Campus Map LINK.
Directions to AEB GHD Auditorium (Day 1 Venue) HERE.
Directions to ModWest (Day 2 & 3 Venue) HERE.
Public Transport Information HERE.
See HERE for the Symposium Program. This year’s Program will feature presentations from all our researchers. Check back for Program updates!
ABSTRACTS all researcher abstracts can be found HERE.
We welcome Industry Sponsors to support our event and there are still a number of available categories for contributions. Please see HERE for sponsorship opportunities.
For enquiries contact: Prof. Damien Batstone (email@example.com)
A small fee will be charged to non-partner delegates (partners are listed HERE) attending in person based on cost recovery:
- $100 registration for attending the symposium
- $100 conference dinner
We are looking forward to the opportunity to continue discussions with our industry partners attending this event. Thank you for your help and support.